Sunday, April 4, 2010

What Time Is It? Adventure Toon!

Welcome to Adventure Toon. This blog is dedicated to all the awesome cartoon shindigs around.It will mostly be focusing on the new ones like the new Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. and Adventure Time(which so far may be my favorite cartoon this year!). I will be doing reviews and news(sometimes on news, can't promise anything for now) on most cartoons you see and hear about on Cartoon Network and Disney XD and NickToons

The ones I will be following this year are the following listed.
_____________________________________________
Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.(sneak peak this monday!)
Adventure Time(I am in love with this show!)
Jhonny Test(Been a fan of it on WB Kids, might as well start rewatching!)
Total Drama Island(And it's sequels)
Plannet Sheen(I will report news on it, long live Jimmy N.!)
Phineas And Ferb(It will be awhile before I start reviewing this)

Now I will be adding plenty of more things to the blog like polls and whatnot so it can get a ton more social. I hope you enjoy and follow it. Until next could you tell me what time it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment